加拿大就醫與藥局實用英文指南

By Eunice
- July 20, 2026

在新的國家看醫生或去藥局配藥有時會讓人感到壓力,特別是當您不確定該如何描述自己的症狀, 或是不懂該怎麼詢問藥物時。學習以下幾個實用的英文片語,能幫助您在加拿大接受醫療服務時溝通得更清楚、更有自信。 

🤒 看診前與看診時的實用對話

預約掛號 (Booking an Appointment)

  • I’d like to make an appointment with a doctor. -> 我想預約醫生看診。
  • Is there an appointment available today? -> 今天還有可以預約的時段嗎?
  • I’m a new patient. -> 我是初診。
  • Do you accept walk-in patients? -> 你們接受現場掛號 (無預約看診) 嗎?
  • Do I need to bring my health card? -> 我需要帶健保卡嗎?
  • Can I request an interpreter? -> 我可以申請口譯員嗎?

在櫃檯時 (At the Reception Desk)

  • I have an appointment at 2:00 p.m. -> 我有預約下午兩點看診。
  • Here is my health card. -> 這是我的健保卡。
  • Is there a form I need to complete? -> 有我需要填寫的表格 (初診單等) 嗎?
  • I do not have provincial health coverage yet. -> 我目前還沒有省級醫療保險 (省健保)。

🩺 向醫生說明症狀

描述身體狀況 (Describing How You Feel)

英文病徵台灣對應說法 (中文)句子應用
Headache頭痛I have a headache.
Sore throat喉嚨痛I have a sore throat
Cough咳嗽I have a cough.
Fever發燒I have a fever.
Dizzy頭暈I feel dizzy.
Nauseous想吐 / 我覺得噁心I feel nauseous.
Pain in my back背痛I have pain in my back.
Stomach hurts肚子痛(或胃痛)My stomach hurts.
Trouble sleeping睡眠有困難 / 我失眠I’m having trouble sleeping.
Difficulty breathing呼吸困難I’m having difficulty breathing.

描述疼痛感 (Describing the Pain)

  • The pain is mild. -> 輕微的痛。
  • The pain is very strong. -> 非常痛 / 劇痛。
  • It feels sharp. -> 刺痛。
  • It feels like pressure. -> 壓迫感。
  • It feels like a burning sensation. -> 灼熱感。
  • It hurts when I move. -> 身體動的時候會痛。
  • The pain is about seven out of ten. -> 疼痛指數大約是 7 分(總分 10 分)。

可以詢問醫生的問題 (Questions to Ask the Doctor)

  • What could be causing this? -> 這可能是什麼原因引起的?
  • Do I need any tests? -> 我需要做任何檢查嗎?
  • Is this condition contagious? -> 這個病會傳染嗎?
  • How long will it take to recover? -> 大概多久會康復?
  • Do I need a prescription? -> 我需要處方箋嗎?
  • Are there any side effects? -> 這有什麼副作用嗎?
  • When should I come back? -> 我什麼時候需要回診?
  • What should I do if it gets worse? -> 如果症狀變嚴重,我該怎麼辦?
  • Could you please explain that again? -> 可以請您再解釋一次嗎?
  • Could you write that down for me? -> 可以幫我把這個寫下來嗎?

💬 情境小對話 (Mini Conversation)

Doctor: What brings you in today?

(醫生:今天哪裡不舒服?)

Patient: I’ve had a sore throat and a cough for three days.

(病人:我喉嚨痛和咳嗽已經三天了。)

Doctor: Do you have a fever?

(醫生:有發燒嗎?)

Patient: Yes, I had a mild fever last night.

(病人:有,昨晚有點微燒。)

Doctor: Are you taking any medication?

(醫生:目前有服用任何藥物嗎?)

Patient: No, but I took some over-the-counter cold medicine yesterday.

(病人:沒有,但我昨天有吃一些成藥 / 非處方感冒藥。)

🏥 前往藥局

詢問與購買藥物 (Asking for Medication)

  • I’d like to fill this prescription. -> 我想憑這張處方箋調劑/拿藥。
  • Do you have anything for a headache? -> 有治頭痛的藥嗎?
  • Can you recommend something for a cold? -> 能推薦好用的感冒藥嗎?
  • Is this medication available without a prescription? -> 這款藥不需要處方箋就可以買嗎?
  • Is there a generic version?有學名藥 (成分相同但價格較便宜的藥物) 嗎? -> 
  • Where can I find allergy medicine? -> 請問過敏藥放在哪裡?
  • I’m allergic to ______. -> 我對 ______ 過敏。
  • I’m currently taking another medication. -> 我目前有在服用其他藥物。

了解用藥說明 (Understanding Medication Instructions)

  • How often should I take this? -> 這要多久吃一次?
  • How many pills should I take? -> 一次要吃幾顆?
  • Should I take it with food? -> 需要隨餐服用嗎?
  • Should I take it before or after meals? -> 飯前還是飯後吃?
  • Can I take this with my other medication? -> 這個可以跟我原本的藥一起吃嗎?
  • Will this make me sleepy? -> 這個吃了會想睡覺嗎?
  • Are there any side effects? -> 這有什麼副作用嗎?
  • What should I do if I miss a dose? -> 如果漏吃了一次藥,該怎麼辦?
  • How should I store this medication? -> 這個藥要怎麼保存?
  • When should I stop taking it? -> 什麼時候可以停藥?

🔎 常見藥局單字表 (Common Pharmacy Words)

英文單字 中文對應意思 (台灣常用說法)
Prescription 處方箋:醫生開立的藥單,需憑單至藥局調劑領藥 
Over-the-counter(OTC)非處方藥:不需醫生處方,在藥局即可直接購買的藥品(如普拿疼、感冒糖漿)。 
Dose劑量:一次需要服用的藥量 
Side effect副作用:藥物在治療目的之外所產生的其他生理反應 
Refill續藥 (連續處方箋調劑):憑同一張長期處方箋,分次領取後續月份的藥物。 
Generic medication學名藥:與原廠專利藥具有相同活性成分、劑型及療效,但價格較便宜的藥物。 
Pharmacist藥師:調劑藥品並提供用藥諮詢的醫療專業人員。 
Allergy過敏:身體對特定藥物或物質產生的排斥與免疫反應 

💬 情境小對話 (Mini Conversation)

Patient: I’d like to fill this prescription.

(病人:我想憑這張處方箋拿藥。)

Pharmacist: Have you taken this medication before?

(藥師:您以前吃過這種藥嗎?)

Patient: No, this is my first time. How should I take it?

(病人:沒有,這是第一次。請問該怎麼吃?)

Pharmacist: Take one tablet twice a day with food.

(藥師:一天吃兩次,一次一顆,隨餐服用。)

Patient: Are there any side effects?

(病人:這有什麼副作用嗎?)

Pharmacist: It may cause some drowsiness, so avoid driving until you know how it affects you.

(藥師:可能會有些嗜睡,所以在還不確定藥效對您的影響前,請先避免開車。)

❓ 不要害怕發問

醫療專業詞彙非常繁雜,即使對英文流利的人來說也可能很吃力。只要遇到不清楚、不確定的地方,請隨時請醫生或藥師重複說明、解釋或寫下重要資訊。

實用的詢問句型:

  • Sorry, I didn’t understand. -> 抱歉,我不太明白。
  • Could you speak more slowly? -> 可以請您說慢一點嗎?
  • Could you explain that in simpler words? -> 可以請您用比較簡單的話解釋嗎?
  • Could you write the instructions down? -> 可以請您把用藥說明寫下來嗎?
  • Can you show me where it says that on the label? -> 可以請您指給我看藥袋(或標籤)上的哪裡有寫嗎?

⚠️ 重要提醒:如果遇到嚴重或急劇惡化的症狀,請立刻尋求緊急醫療協助(如撥打 911 或前往急診),切勿僅依賴語言指南或網路資訊。

💡  剛搬到加拿大,想了解更多當地的文化與生活資訊嗎?歡迎閱讀我們的 Newcomer 雜誌,陪伴您輕鬆適應加拿大的新生活!  

相關文章:急診室指南:了解卑詩省的緊急醫療服務急救箱內的醫療用品英文小Tips